TNT L-Glutamine – 300g
L-Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the body and plays an important role in muscle recovery and muscle protein development. During periods of intense exercise, L-Glutamine levels can be depleted, which may limit protein synthesis.
The body can lose up to 50% of its glutamine levels during training. If your immune system, or other parts of your body, become glutamine-deficient, then the glutamine stores in your muscles will be depleted first, creating the risk for catabolism. By ensuring we constantly replenish these valuable glutamine stores, we greatly improve muscle recovery and immune function.
If you’re working hard in the gym your body requires sufficient recovery specific amino acids, like glutamine, to optimize each workout and reduce recovery time. Each time you lift weight, a large amount of stress is placed on the body. Unless something is done to help your body recover during training, fatigue will always be there to ruin your training.
- Take one serving (2 slightly rounded scoops = 12g) and mix with 150-250ml chilled water depending on the taste preference.
- Alternate Use: Add a serving with your Kevlar Nox Pre-Workout and start sipping 10 min prior to exercise. Then use Kevlar Reload intra-post recovery with added serving.
This product is not intended for persons below 18 years of age. Seek advice form a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition or display high sensitivity to stimulant based products. Don’t use if you are pregnant, nursing or are at risk of, or being treated for high blood
Terms & Conditions Of Our Products
- All Hansen’s Wellness Specified products are manufactured to order. Our manufacturing process takes between 24 & 48 hours.
- We deliver nationwide. All orders are sent overnight with Globeflight.
- Hansen’s Wellness is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products, however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.
- For all issues, queries & information please contact us email@example.com
Tropical Fruit, Strawberry Kiwi, Blueberry