My Wellness – Super Baobab Powder – 200g
– Super high levels of bio-available Vitamin C
– Great benefits for the gut biome
– Sourced ethically in Southern Africa
Sourced from Africa, the baobab fruit has been used by natives for centuries to treat everything from fevers, malaria and gastrointestinal problems to vitamin C deficiency.
Most of the potential health benefits of baobab fruit powder and its fresh counterpart have been largely attributed to the unusually high levels of vitamin C.
In this exotic superfood a 100-gram serving of baobab fruit pulp has been reported to contain up to 250 milligrams of vitamin C – that’s nearly 5 times the amount of vitamin C found in an equivalent serving of fresh oranges.
In fact, the baobab fruit is considered one of the very best food sources of vitamin C in the world.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Mix one tablespoon in your salad, breakfast muesli or any other snacks. We recommend
2 tablespoons daily.
AFTER USE SEAL THE BAG AND STORE IT IN A COOL DRY PLACE.
TYPICAL NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
SERVING: 1 Tablespoon (10g)
SERVINGS PER BAG: 20
PER 10g PER 100g
Energy 100KJ 1000KJ
Protein 0.24g 2.4g
Carbohydrate 8.5g 85g
of which total sugar 0.25g 2.5g
Total Fat 0.11g 1.1g
of which saturated fat 0g 0g
Dietary Fibre 4.5g 45g
Total sodium 0.55mg 55mg
Calcium 24mg 240mg
Magnesium 17.4mg 174mg
Phosphorous 3.9mg 39mg
Iron 15mg 150mg
Vitamin A 1.07mg 10.7m
Vitamin C 24mg 240mg
Ground Baobab Fruit Powder
Terms & Conditions Of Our Products
- All Hansen’s Wellness Specified products are manufactured to order. Our manufacturing process takes between 24 & 48 hours.
- We deliver nationwide. All orders are sent overnight with Globeflight.
- Hansen’s Wellness is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products, however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.
- For all issues, queries & information please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org