Biolife Nutrition – Salmon Oil 1000mg – 90s
- Important during pregnancy and lactation
- May improve concentration in children
- A natural source of Omega 3 fatty acids
Salmon Oil is a natural source of Omega 3 fatty acids, EPA & DHA. There is growing evidence that show that the intake of EPA and DHA reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease. The intake of these fatty acids is important during pregnancy and lactation, the normal development of the fetus as well as important for brain function. It has been shown to improve learning disabilities and concentration in children. EPA/DHA rich salmon oil has been found to repress production of inflammatory agents found in rheumatoid arthritis and psoriasis and may help lower blood triglycerides. Omega 3 fatty acids may reduce blood clotting in vessel walls, and are beneficial to patients with diabetes mellitus.
Take 1 to 3 capsules daily or as directed by your health professional
Terms & Conditions Of Our Products
- All Hansen’s Wellness Specified products are manufactured to order. Our manufacturing process takes between 24 & 48 hours.
- We deliver nationwide. All orders are sent overnight with Globeflight.
- Hansen’s Wellness is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products, however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.
- For all issues, queries & information please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Cherry Punch, Mango Orange, Blueberry